Standoff 2 review
Standoff 2 is a first-person shooter game, but in a different style. The aim of the game is to protect your team of hostages, while the opposition tries to take them. There are two teams of four players, and the game ends when the opposition have taken or killed all four hostages or the opposition has been eliminated. The game is played in rounds, where each team has two hostages. They can choose to either use it as a human shield, or hide it in a safe place while the team of four try to take them. The game is played in a map, so the players can make use of the environment, and not just the square like in other games. The game is very fast paced, and over in a matter of minutes. The sequel to 2011’s Standoff: Zombies, Standoff 2 is an online multiplayer game that focuses on PvP gameplay and contains tons of customization features.
In this game, players can customize their character with a variety of attachments, weapons, and gameplay modes. Players can choose from a variety of game modes such as Team Deathmatch, Capture the Flag, and Zombies. The goal of the game is to keep as many rounds alive as possible, and to rack up the most points. Standoff 2 contains a variety of maps, including locations such as the White House, the Pentagon, and the Golden Gate Bridge.
Standoff 2 has high-quality graphics, with detailed character models and maps. The game contains a variety of maps, weapons, attachments, and customization features.
Standoff 2 is a great game to play with friends, but it does not have a variety of game modes such as Team Deathmatch, Capture the Flag, and Zombies.
- The game has high-quality graphics with detailed character models and maps
- The game is multiplayer and contains a variety of maps, weapons, attachments, and customization features
- The game is easy to learn, and is great to play with friends
- The game does not have a variety of game modes such as Team Deathmatch, Capture the Flag, and Zombies
- The game has high-quality graphics, but the graphics can be blurry at times
- There is no story mode in the game, and players must look for other players to play with to continue playing the game