Geometry Dash review
Geometry Dash is a mobile game developed by Sweden-based developer Robert Topala. The game consists of a player jumping between a series of objects, usually circular and floating in the sky. The player taps the screen to jump over these objects. The character then has to avoid contact with the object after the last jump. The game also has objects such as spikes, which will kill the player.
The player starts off with 3 lives. The game starts with a tutorial that explains how to play. The player has to tap the screen to jump over objects. They have to use the two buttons that control the speed of the character and the jump height. There are several different levels in the game. Each level is a different shape, and they change sizes from small to huge. The levels get more difficult with each level.
Geometry Dash has really good graphics. The player can see the objects and character from far away. The objects have a lot of detail, and the colors are really bright.
Information about replayability
Geometry Dash has a lot of replayability. There are over 3,000 levels in the game, and it gets harder and harder to beat each one.
- Has really good graphics
- Is one of the most popular games on the App Store
- Is free to download and play
- Is challenging and fun
- The game is simple to play
- The player gets to choose their own character
- Has levels that are different shapes and sizes
- Has to have an internet connection to play the game
- It is hard to get a 3-star rating on some of the levels
- Is only for iOS and Android users
- Geometry Dash takes up a lot of storage space
- Has to have a relatively new phone to play Geometry Dash