Pou is a game in which you are a creature, called Pou, that lives in an underground world. As Pou, you can explore the world, and make friends with other Pou’s. You can also explore the world above ground, but you can only do so if you have a friend to help you.
Pou is a game that is designed for children. This game is for android devices and can be played by kids of any age. The gameplay consists of sitting on a stool as you hold the phone up to the screen. This is not a game that can be played on a tablet.
Pou is a game where you control your character by using your thumbs on the touchscreen. The gameplay consists of a few levels. You don't have to worry about dying, because the creature floats and you can't fall.
In Pou, you control a creature called Pou. You live in an underground world with other Pou’s. When you’re underground, you can explore the world, and make new friends. You can also explore the world above ground. If you have a friend to help you, you can explore the world above ground. When you’re underground, you can also explore the world, make new friends, and play mini games.
There are three modes of gameplay:
- Tickle mode: In this mode, the player has to keep poking the character on the screen. The character will laugh and then fall asleep.
- Feeding mode: In this mode, the player has to feed the character by using the finger to mimic the action of stirring a bowl of food.
- Toilet mode: In this mode, the player has to use the finger to move the character from the top of the screen to the bottom in order to simulate the process of going to the toilet.
The graphics in the game are simple. They are designed to look like two-dimensional characters and not three-dimensional. The graphics in this game are adorable and soothing. The colors are really vibrant and the character design is awesome. The graphics make you really feel like you're in a magical world.
Pou is not a game that can be played over and over; it is mostly meant to be played once so that the child can learn some new things. The game has an option for downloading new levels. The levels are locked, and you have to unlock them to play them. This game is fun and has a lot of replay value.
- The game is designed for children
- The gameplay is simple to understand
- Is available for android devices
- The game can be played by children of any age
- The game is free
- The game is interactive
- The game is fun
- The game is not interactive enough
- The game can only be played on certain devices
- The graphics are not as good as they could be