Jam City, Inc.
Cookie Jam review
Cookies are a classic treat: a delightfully sweet and gooey morsel that can be eaten any time of the day. What if they could get even better? What if they could be combined with other goodies like brownies, candy, and even ice-cream? Well, that’s the premise of the puzzle game, Cookie Jam.
In Cookie Jam, players have to make different types of cookies by matching three or more of the same kind of cookie tiles. You must make enough cookies to fill up the kitchen sink. The more tiles you match, the more points you get. You also have to make sure that you don’t run out of time or space on the board.
There are three different modes of gameplay:
- The first is Endless Mode, which is the mode that is the most like a traditional puzzle game. It is a never-ending game, and the goal is to score as many points as possible.
- The second is Single Player Mode, which is a timed mode that is played against the clock. The goal is to make as many cookies as possible before the timer runs out.
- The third is Multiplayer Mode, which is a game that is played with a friend on the same device. The goal is to make the most number of cookies before your opponent.
The graphics are a simple and colorful design. The bright colors keep the game from being too distracting.
Information about replayability
The game is very replayable because there is always something new to do. There are three different modes that are all different, and the game is always changing with new updates.
- The game is addictive and engaging
- Games are fast paced and a lot of fun
- Players can play in different modes like the Endless Mode and the Single Player Mode
- Players can play with a friend in Multiplayer Mode
- The game is challenging and encourages good problem-solving skills
- The game is very replayable
- The game is always changing with new updates
- Players can only play the game in portrait mode
- Food is a common theme in the game
- The graphics are not the highest caliber
- The game is not free
- Players can only play the Endless Mode and the Single Player Mode